However, when growing imaging facilities decide to get a PACS they usually begin with a ‘cost-first’ approach. This method, unfortunately, wipes out some options that could offer great value for money. They end up purchasing a ‘PACS compromise’ that doesn’t justify the dollars spent. And when they realize it, it’s too late.
With over 25 years of experience developing radiology software solutions, RamSoft’s PowerServer™ LITE PACS was designed keeping in mind the needs and budget of growing imaging facilities.
Here’s what makes our LITE PACS ideal for mid-sized imaging facilities:
- Workflow automation: Your staff needs the intervention of a tool that gets mundane tasks off their hands so that they can focus on patient care. Workflow automation is your answer to improve staff productivity, reduce manual errors and improve patient turn-around times.
- Seamless integration: Whether it’s an integration with your current billing system, RIS, HIS or EMR, we’ve got you covered. The LITE PACS facilitates interoperability, so you can save yourself the hassle of going back and forth between systems. Let the systems do the talking!
- Zero-download image viewer: Another notable feature that all referrers are excited about is RapidResults™. This is a physician portal that provides referrers easy access to patient images in real-time from any internet-enabled device. The images are of diagnostic quality and the zero-download feature spares you bulky data usage.
- Cloud storage option: Patient data security has become a huge concern in healthcare, especially after the recent cases of ransomware attacks. Industry experts recommend opting for a cloud-based solution vs. on-premise for better data security. Cloud servers can keep your data safe not just from cyber-attacks but also from natural disasters. With our LITE PACS hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud, you are guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
- Scalability: The day you are ready to become an enterprise, upgrading to our full PACS from LITE PACS will be easy because they’re both built on the same single database platform.
Want to know more about our feature-rich PowerServer™ LITE PACS or ready to experience a demo?