(Toronto, Ontario, Canada – November 23, 2010) Committed to continuous improvement, RamSoft is introducing the upcoming release of PowerServer 5.0 at RSNA 2010. Rich with new PACS features, PowerServer 5.0 expands the already fast and flexible PowerServer with additional tools that speed up the diagnostic review process and improve turnaround time and patient care. The new tools added to the PACS module were developed by evaluating customer recommendations and examining needs across the industry. The new features include:
- Revamped viewing protocols GUI and series matching algorithms: Improved user interface for easy click, drag and drop viewing protocol creation and management. New learning feature that enables protocols to work uniformly across complex multi facility teleradiology scenarios.
- Full PET/CT Fusion capabilities, improved standard MPR, Cross Sectional MPR, 360 Curved MPR, MIP and Slabbing: Eliminates the need for 3rd party plug-ins. 3D and Fusion tools are now available from anywhere in PowerServer 5.0
- Dragon Integration Robustness Improvements:
Dragon Naturally Speaking has been more closely integrated, allowing commands given in Dragon to be executed in PowerReader. The two applications now work seamlessly with other allowing for a more efficient workflow.
- Ability to render WORD reports in PDF for users who do not WORD installed: Creates added flexibility for users who do not own Microsoft Office Suite
- Zero Download Referring Physician Portal – New tab shows all patient reports: Creates easy access to all reports for each patient, eliminating the need to search for prior reports.
- Inverted Magnifying Glass: Adds the ability to reverse the grayscale values of an image. This option will make the white areas appear black and black areas appear white. The option is especially useful to clarify areas of CR, Mammo and X-Ray images on-the-fly.
- Dynamic Zoom via Mouse-wheel click and move: Now you have the choice to zoom by moving the scroll wheel or clicking on the scroll wheel and moving the mouse.
- Ability to customize mouse button defaults: Expands the Radiologists ability to set the mouse to their preferred behavior and can mimic other image viewers.
Color mapping now part of Window Presets – can be used in viewing protocol: The Windows Presets can be applied in the viewing protocol. For NM and PET studies,
- color mappings will be applied along with the presets.
“Our goal at RamSoft is to develop Radiology Software that meets or exceeds industry needs. Our close relationships with our clients ensure our complete line of RIS, PACS, Teleradiology and DICOM routing products continue to make our clients more profitable with streamlined workflow, improved productivity and reduced costs,” says Vijay Ramanathan, President and CEO of RamSoft.
PowerServer PACS is a full-featured, customizable web-based image management solution that supports all modalities and provides the stability, performance and security healthcare facilities require. It comes standard with a volume-based license which allows for unlimited users and unlimited workstations. Images can be stored on a single database, and its progressive study loading allows you to display images as they arrive instead of downloading the entire study to view the images.
To learn more, visit us at RSNA 2010, Lakeside Center, Booth 600.
About RamSoft: RamSoft, Inc., a Canada-based IT software and services company with over 16 years experience, is dedicated to developing and delivering cost effective and award winning PACS/RIS and Teleradiology solutions for its clients in the U.S. and around the world. The company’s goal is to enable imaging facilities, radiology centers, and ambulatory and acute-care practices to continue offering superior patient care while improving workflow efficiencies. RamSoft, Inc. offers a wide range of affordable and feature-rich solutions such as the PowerServer™ Series of PACS, RIS/PACS, teleradiology, and patient information management systems. For more information, visit www.ramsoft.com.
Email: [email protected]