Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
RamSoft is a leading IT software and services company, dedicated to developing and delivering innovative medical imaging, radiology workflow, teleradiology and billing solutions that meet the needs of the fast-paced and demanding Radiology market.
What are we looking for?
Ramsoft is currently seeking a highly motivated RIS/PACS Project Manager. Ideally, the candidate will work out of our Toronto, ON office, but remote applicants will be considered. The purpose of this role will be to manage any new PACS and RIS implementations from beginning to end, ensuring that all aspects of the implementation process are upheld and followed through which includes IT and medical workflow analysis, application configuration planning, software deployment, onsite training, and management of interface development.
What will you do?
- Work closely with RamSoft customers/vendors on conference calls at every stage of the implementation process
• Prepare accurate Statements of Work for each vendor, ensuring deliverables, timelines, work activities and pricing are assessed and accurately reported
• Lead HL7 and testing calls with customer project manager internal development and customer vendor
• Travel to external client’s sites regularly to assist with Go-Live demonstrations, workflow analysis and training
• Handle necessary updates in documentation and cases in SalesForce
• Assist with implementation of products and conducts all system testing, configuration and verification to hand off to clinical applications team for end user training
• Work with customers to assist and solve escalated issues that could not be handled by Software Implementation Specialist by utilizing expertise in troubleshooting
• Partner with product development and quality assurance teams to enhance product features and performance specifications
• Occasionally lead internal employee training on RamSoft process, Software and documentation
• Review purchase orders and sales, analyze customer’s workflows and handle all other necessary paperwork involved in implementation process
• Participate on weekly Implementation and HL7 team meetings
• Perform Other Related Duties as Required
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Diploma/Degree in computer science, engineering, communications, information systems, health informatics or related field
• PMP designation highly desired but not required
• 5+ years of experience working in a related role
• Understanding of HL7, RIS/PACS, radiology/hospital workflows knowledge is an asset
• Demonstrated experience implementing systems and software while working with clients
• High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required in order to effectively communicate with various departments and external customers
• Extensive computer skills required including experience in Microsoft Windows Servers and programs, SQL, HL7, etc.
• Understanding of basic networking and security is considered an asset
• Ability to logically and analytically in order to troubleshoot software
• Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
• Knowledge of healthcare environments would be an asset
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Proven ability to work well under minimal supervision
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]