Salary: $80-90,000 base + commission
Employment Status: Full time, Permanent
Location: Candidates should be based in USA Midwest, Preferably Chicago area
RamSoft is a leading IT software and services company, dedicated to developing and delivering innovative medical imaging, radiology workflow, teleradiology and billing solutions that meet the needs of the fast-paced and demanding Radiology market.
What are we looking for?
RamSoft is currently seeking a USA Midwest Regional Sales Manager. This position is responsible for selling within the Midwest region in the United States. If you are a motivated self-starter and want to join a focused sales team who thrive on exceeding targets and goals in a fast-paced and growing market, then this opportunity is what you have been searching for! You will actively engage current and new customers on RamSoft’s RIS, PACS, and Teleradiology software, building relationships with community hospitals, imaging centers, radiology groups, and physician practices. If you have experience selling in the IT healthcare industry, we look forward to your application!
What will you do?
• Meet or exceed the sales quota set
• Plan and allocate time and resources to ensure sales objectives will meet company’s overall business plans
• Actively prospect new clients through cold-calls, industry referrals, networking, online searches, industry magazine lists, etc.
• Develop and maintain existing relationships with prospective and current clients, managing existing accounts and following up on leads regularly
• Develop and implement strategies for closing deals to reach sales targets
• Work remotely from your home office
• Travel to meet customers or prospective clients on a regular basis (30-40% travel)
• Work closely with Sales team to ensure sales pipeline is being continuously developed to ensure revenue growth
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Previous experience or exposure in working with healthcare software including RIS/PACS
• Diploma/Degree in a related field such as business, health or technology
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a related role with demonstrated success of meeting sales targets
• Demonstrated knowledge of radiology workflow, software sales, and territory management/prospecting required
• 1+ years of selling hosted solutions (ASP/SaaS)
• High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required to interact with existing and new clients
• Customer relations experience with knowledge/experience in customer service or telemarketing
• Computer skills including proficiency with Windows Suite programs required
• SalesForce.com CRM preferred and/or any other CRM application knowledge
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Extensive organizational and time management skills
RamSoft offers a casual work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and quote “Midwest Regional Sales Manager” in the subject line.
RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know upon receiving an interview invitation and we will work with you to meet your needs.