Quality Assurance Analyst
Employment Status: Full time, Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Who are we looking for?
RamSoft is looking for a motivated QA Analyst with strong experience in automation test development to join our team. You will be a hard-working individual and responsible for designing test cases, implementing automated test scripts, executing test cases, reporting and verifying defects, monitoring testing progress and results in each test cycle, mentoring and supervising junior level QA analysts, and evaluating the overall quality of the product. If this sounds like you — we look forward to hearing from you!
What will you do?
- Maintain and execute of manual and automated test scripts
- Implement and maintain automation test scripts (functional, integration, performance, and load tests) to move the product testing toward a fully automated testing system
- Report and verify defects in RamSoft Bugs Tracking System (Redmine, TestLink)
- Collaborate with various departments such as Support, Implementation, Development, QA to further analysis of reported issues
- Maintain the software installation package using InstallShield Installer
- Proactively participate in improving the processes and methodologies in QA Department
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience as software quality assurance, tester, or software developer in test (SDET)
- Strong experience in designing and implementing automated testing solution using tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber, RestAssured, Test-NG, JMeter, Maven, SVN, GitLab, Windows, MS SQL
- Strong experience testing web/mobile applications on ExtJS platform
- Strong experience in designing and writing test cases
- Strong knowledge in Agile/SCRUM software testing techniques
- Experience in developing software installation package such as InstallShield Installer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities, be a quick learner and have strong problem-solving skills to work with minimal supervision and in a fast-moving AGILE Software Team
What will REALLY make you stand out?
- Experience working with healthcare IT software
- Experience working DICOM, HL7, PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System), RIS (Radiology Information System)
- QAI, ISTQB, or similar certification
To apply, please forward cover letter and resume to [email protected] and quote “QA Analyst – R180107” in the subject line
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.