Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience
What are we looking for?
RamSoft is looking for a motivated QA Professional with strong experience in automation test development to join our team. The Test Automation Developer is a hard-working individual responsible for designing and executing test cases, implementing automated test scripts, reporting and verifying defects, monitoring testing progress and results in each test cycle, and evaluating the overall quality of the product. If this sounds like you — we look forward to hearing from you!
What will you do?
• Implement and maintain automation test scripts (functional, integration, performance, and load tests) to move the product testing toward a fully automated testing system using popular automation test tools such as Selenium WebDriver, FitNesse, Cucumber, RestAssured, Test-NG, JMeter
• Report and verify defects in RamSoft Bugs Tracking System (Redmine, TestLink)
• Collaborate with various departments such as Support, Implementation, Development, QA to further analysis of reported issues
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline would be an asset
• Minimum 5 years of experience as software automation test developer.
• Strong experience in designing and implementing automated testing solution using tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, RestAssured, Test-NG, JMeter, Maven, SVN, GitLab, Windows, MS SQL.
• Strong experience testing web/mobile applications on ExtJS platform
• Strong understanding of Agile/SCRUM software testing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting priorities,
• A quick learner with strong strong problem-solving skills to work with minimal supervision in a fast-moving Agile Software Team
Nice to Have’s:
• Experience working with healthcare IT software
• Experience working DICOM, HL7, PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System), RIS (Radiology Information System)
• Experience in DevOps transformation
• QAI, ISTQB, or similar certification holder
RamSoft offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please forward cover letter and resume to jo[email protected]