Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Employment Status: Full Time, Permanent
RamSoft is a leading IT software and services company, dedicated to developing and delivering innovative medical imaging, radiology workflow, teleradiology and billing solutions that meet the needs of the fast-paced and demanding Radiology market.
What are we looking for?
We utilize Agile methodologies as well as object oriented programming languages and techniques. You should have exposure to object oriented methods and be willing to learn, both formally and “on-the-job”. While experience would be ideal, we are willing to train those who have a demonstrated knowledge and hunger to learn.
What will you do?
- Developing new features for software, Implementing/Coding projects, bug fixes
- Create test cases for implemented projects and bug fixes
- Perform requirements analysis and update requirements documentation based on actual project implementation
- Review and update internal tracking systems regularly
- Assist and advise Support and QA departments as needed to assist with customer issues
- Participate on weekly SCRUM meetings, contributing ideas, updates and product development areas to team
- Mentor other team members based on area of expertise
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Completion of Degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming or related field
- High level of knowledge in .NET/.NET Core, SQL, SQL Server, JSON, HTML5,
- Passion for software development, with willingness and drive to learn, perform and achieve
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, acting as mentor for area of expertise
- Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines is essential
You will REALLY stand out if you have the following:
- Experience in one or more of .NET Core, SQL Server, Sencha Touch, ExtJS, Angular, React, NodeJS
- Knowledge of FHIR, DICOM, healthcare environments / healthcare IT software will be an asset
RamSoft offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].