Implementation Manager, Latin America
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: Commensurate based on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
The purpose of the Implementation Manager, Latin America is to perform, manage and delegate all aspects of company’s software implementation in Latin America. To work with teams, customers/vendors to ensure projects are executed successfully. The Implementation Manager must ensure that all aspects of the implementation process are upheld and followed through with which includes IT and medical workflow analysis, application configuration planning, software deployment, onsite training and management of interface development.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with RamSoft customers/vendors on conference calls at every stage of the implementation process
- Prepare accurate Statements of Work for each customer, ensuring deliverables, timelines, work activities and pricing are assessed and accurately reported
- Lead HL7 and testing calls with customer project manager internal development and customer vendor
- Travel internationally to LATAM as needed for significant software implementation Go Live
- Handle necessary updates in documentation and cases in SalesForce
- Assist with implementation of products and conducts all system testing, configuration and verification to hand off to clinical applications team for end user training
- Work with customers to assist and solve escalated issues that could not be handled by Software Implementation Specialist by utilizing expertise in troubleshooting
- Partner with product development and quality assurance teams to enhance product features and performance specifications
- Occasionally lead internal employee training on RamSoft process, Software and documentation
- Review purchase orders and sales, analyze customer’s workflows and handle all other necessary paperwork involved in implementation process
- Participate on weekly Implementation and HL7 team meetings
- Perform other related duties as required
- Diploma/Degree in computer science, engineering, communications, information systems, health informatics or related field
- Ability to travel internationally and comply with required customer clearance etc.
- Fluency in written and verbal Spanish and English required
- PMP designation required
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a related role of Radiology software
- Understanding of HL7, RIS/PACS, radiology/hospital workflows knowledge is an asset
- Demonstrated experience implementing systems and software while working with clients
- High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required in order to effectively communicate with various departments and external customers
- Extensive computer skills required including experience in Microsoft Windows Servers and programs, SQL, HL7, etc.
- Understanding of basic networking and security is considered an asset
- Ability to trouble shoot technical issues on client sites
- Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Knowledge of healthcare environments is required
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to work well under minimal supervision
RamSoft offers a casual work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].