Bilingual (English & Spanish) Inside Sales Coordinator
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Salary: $45000-55000K (+ commission) depending on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
What are we looking for?
RamSoft USA Inc. is looking for a fully bilingual (English and Spanish), enthusiastic and motivated individual with drive to join our Sales team in the Rancho Cucamonga office. You will be responsible for assisting our Sales team in our efforts to improve the productivity of healthcare professionals with innovative software. An ideal candidate will love talking to people to find out their needs, enjoy cold calling and prospecting, and be empathetic to the needs of our customers. Our need for creative customer-focused solutions really requires a drive to think outside of the box, organization and impeccable documentation skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask. If this is you — we look forward to hearing from you!
What will you do?
- Maintain excellent customer relations by calling on existing accounts and generating leads and prospects through “cold-calling”
- Consistent documentation of all tasks in Salesforce.com- (we strongly believe, if it isn’t in our Salesforce tracking, it didn’t happen)
- Actively promote RamSoft’s products and services through developed understanding of our business
- Refer customers to appropriate Regional Sales Manager and maintain effective lines of communication between the client and Sales team in order to meet team goals
- Arrange and lead demos for prospects
- Educate existing clients on new product offerings
- Provide quotes for various packages to customers, ensuring pricing meets RamSoft’s pricing standards
- Assist International Sales Director with additional duties as required, developing RamSoft presence in Latin America and Asia Pacific regions
- Be accountable and self-starting for moving prospects continuously forward in the sales pipeline
- Travel internationally for conferences/trade missions up to 10-15% of the time
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Diploma or degree in a business or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Must be bilingual- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Spanish languages
- Proven meticulous attention to detail and ability to document in CRM required- Salesforce.com experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge or experience in healthcare IT industry
- Outstanding customer service skills with demonstrated experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in Computers, Social Networking
- Ability to work with difficult customers and resolve problems and issues
- Hold valid passport for international travel
Candidates must be:
- Empathetic and enjoy talking to anybody (Phone, Text, Email, IM, Social Networking)
- Always make a great first impression and be well liked
- Quick thinker with knack to quickly decide if a cold call is successful
- Results-oriented with self-starting attitude
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Team player but able to work with little direction
- Motivated by achieving/exceeding goals
- Detail oriented with a knack for prioritizing and multitasking
RamSoft offers a casual work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].