Human Resources Specialist
Location: Toronto – 60 Adelaide Street East
Salary: $50K-55K depending on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
What are we looking for?
RamSoft Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to lead our HR department. Our ideal candidate will be able thrive as a stand-alone HR Professional to ensure all HR related activities are executed and developed with ease and efficiency. You will have a passion for working in a diverse setting, impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to think outside of the box and a love for HR. If this sounds like you, we look forward to your application!
What will you do?
- Work with Managers/Directors to ensure all employee relations issues are addressed and needs of company are met
- Handle full-cycle recruitment tasks including sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and orientation/onboarding new hires
- Participate in performance reviews and advise on certain salary and title changes
- Work with Operations team to offer policy recommendations, new programs and events for company, creating and implementing new policies and documents as needed
- Administer and maintain the employee recognition program
- Act as expert for health and safety programs
- Maintain open door policy in order for employees to feel welcome to discuss any issues
- Additional responsibilities as required
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or Related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in a related role
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment essential, handling employee relations and typical HR tasks required
- Understanding of Canadian and American employment law is essential
- High level of communication skills, written and verbal, is required in order to interact with internal and external personnel
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to make decisions and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential information
- Extensive organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What will REALLY make you stand out?
- High energy, enthusiastic and innovative
- Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and assist various departments when needed
- A love for healthcare!
RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].