Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Status: Full time, Permanent
RamSoft is a leading IT software and services company, dedicated to developing and delivering innovative medical imaging, radiology workflow, teleradiology and billing solutions that meet the needs of the fast-paced and demanding Radiology market.
What are we looking for?
RamSoft is currently seeking a Digital Copywriter to join our downtown Toronto office to support the marketing team with all content creation for print, promotional, and web related materials; assist with SEO; manage social media platforms; and perform other day-to-day marketing tasks. The successful candidate will have prior experience writing content on the topic of Healthcare IT. The RamSoft team is collaborative and cross-functional.
What will you do?
• Write, proofread, and edit strategic and integrated content for various communication including marketing collateral, social media posts, website pages, email campaigns, etc.
• Understand RamSoft culture and products to ensure the brand messaging aligns with overall brand strategy
• Work with other departments including SME’s to integrate interests, goals, and strategy in all communication deliverables
• Create any and all content for mainstream social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and work to generate high volume of interest amongst these medias, resulting in a boost of sales
• Assist with SEO content writing
• Write Healthcare (Radiology specific) article topics
• Proofread all marketing content and any internal/external material as required
• Ensure legal and ethical concerns are considered in all content
• Other duties as assigned
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Degree or Diploma in English, Advertising, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or a related field required and copywriting certificate essential
• 3+ years of copywriting experience
• Must be able to showcase strong copywriting skills across variety of medias (Please submit portfolio with resume)
• Must be well-versed in Social Media
• Must be tech-savvy and must be able to use and quickly learn new software platforms.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
• English must be exemplary; verbal and written
• Impeccable time management and problem-solving skills in order to come up with creative approaches and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
• Able to manage projects assigned with little supervision
• Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
• Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic and aptitude to work in team capacity is essential
You will REALLY stand out if you have the following:
• Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles is an asset
• Content writing in Healthcare, Radiology preferred
RamSoft offers a casual work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your digital portfolio to [email protected] and quote “Digital Copywriter” in the subject line.
RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know upon receiving an interview invitation and we will work with you to meet your needs.