Title: RIS/PACS Clinical Applications Specialist
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
What are we looking for?
RamSoft Inc. seeks a motivated and innovative individual to join our Clinical Applications team in California. Ideally, the candidate would work out of our Rancho Cucamonga office, but candidates located anywhere in California will be considered. The primary job function for this role is to train clients in the use of our RIS and PACS software. Customer training is done through the creation of training videos, live web training, training classes, or on-site training. Additional tasks will be assigned as required.
The Clinical Applications Specialist needs to be able to travel up to 35% of the time and have the ability to do so on a short notice, within the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for, and experience in Healthcare Informatics, exceptional communication capabilities and the ability to bring his/her clinical expertise to enhance the product and customer experience of our software.
What will you do?
• Provide training to customers on RamSoft products via training videos, live web training, training classes or on-site
• Prepare and collaborate with Marketing to create marketing material including webinars, articles, brochures, etc.
• Execute sales demonstrations as needed
• Assist in the development and management of RamSoft e-Learning University material
• Document training regularly in order to maintain accurate records
• Provide follow-up support to customers on an as needed basis
• Regularly report bugs and submit enhancements requests based on customer needs
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual performance review material
• Travel on short notice to clients site
• Additional tasks may be assigned as required
What will you bring to RamSoft?
• Diploma/Degree in healthcare, IT, computer science, radiology or related degree required
• Must have minimum of 1 year experience working in a related role
• Must have previous experience working with healthcare software, including RIS/PACS
• High level of communication skills in English and Spanish, written and verbal, is required in order to communicate with colleagues and customers clearly and effectively
• Highly knowledgeable in computer use including proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office Suite, with demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
• Extensive organizational and time management skills
• Must be willing to travel within the US and internationally on short notice
• Ability to work well with minimal supervision
• A technical background is essential to succeeding in this role
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]