RamSoft PowerServer 6.0 was certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services as a 2014 Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR.* PowerServer 6.0 is available in RIS/PACS and TelePlus models. PowerServer RIS/PACS is a complete solution for outpatient imaging centers. PowerServer Tele Plus is a complete solution for radiology groups. RamSoft’s Meaningful Use Module includes support and connectivity to NewCrop, Microsoft HealthVault, and MedLinePlus Connect; all for a nominal monthly fee for each eligible radiologist.
Purpose of Meaningful Use
Meaningful Use is designed to:
- Improve transparency, coordination and patient care between providers
- Allow radiology providers to communicate electronically with patients and other providers
- Maintain privacy and security of health information
- Empower patients by providing them with electronic access to their medical records
Meaningful Use Improves Workflow by Connecting Providers and Patients
- Referring provider sends electronic radiology order with patient chart
- Radiology provider sends reports with image link to referring provider
- Patient is provided with electronic access to report and images
Meaningful Use Experts
RamSoft’s Meaningful Use experts provide outstanding guidance and training on how to achieve Meaningful Use. In 2013 alone, RamSoft helped radiologists receive over $1,000,000 in Meaningful Use incentive payments.
*This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.